For welding, this centre has:
- 400 m² of workshop space for training courses in welding
- 12 individual cabins equipped for multiple-processes (ARC welding, TIG, MIG-MAG, Cored wire, of which 10 cabins with exhaust for smoke)
- 3 individual stations for OA brazing or welding
- 3 grinding cabins.
- 1 class room that can receive up to 12 persons
- Cloakrooms and showers...
And also one 450 m² workshop dedicated to Safety training courses:
- Crane (with wire or radio control) with CAUSPR validation (Certificate of Aptitude in Safe Use of Bridge cranes)
- Motorcoach operator, Pemp (Mobile Platform Lift for Persons) with CACES validation (Certificate of Aptitude in Safe Driving)
- Assembling and/or Reception
- Electrical Qualification H0B0
- Hydraulic Qualification First Aid Officer (SST)
- Risk Prevention in Physical Activities (PRAP, previously Gestes et Postures (Ergonomics))