For welding, this centre has:- 350 m² of workshop space for training courses in welding
- 14 individual cabins equipped for multiple-processes (ARC welding, TIG, MIG-MAG, Cored wire, of which 10 cabins with exhaust for smoke)
- 4 to 5 individual stations for OA brazing or welding.
- 3 grinding cabins.
- 4 class rooms that can receive between 6 and 12 persons.
- Cloakrooms and showers…
And also one 300 m² workshop dedicated to Safety training courses:
- Crane (with wire or radio control) with CAUSPR validation (Certificate of Aptitude in Safe Use of Bridge cranes)
- Motorcoach operator, Pemp (Mobile Platform Lift for Persons) with CACES validation (Certificate of Aptitude in Safe Driving)
- Assembling and/or Reception
- Electrical Qualification H0B0
- Hydraulic Qualification First Aid Officer (SST)
- Risk Prevention in Physical Activities (PRAP, previously Gestes et Postures (Ergonomics))
Our headoffice is also located at Drulingen where we handle all the administrative requirements of your files.