Created in 1997 within SOTRALENTZ, the Alsacien industrial Group, the ITC training centres are the answer by an industry faced with increasing demand for training by companies. These ensure that the personnel receive customised training suited to the requirements of your company, and render the know-how durable in professions that are interested in recruiting, such as welding or metallurgy.
On the Drulingen, Vendenheim (67), Sarralbe (57) and Montchanin (71) sites, the trainers, with industrial background, offer personal pedagogic training: welding, safety, hydraulics, office automation and foreign languages. The training courses are developed based on specifications defined with each company. Organised throughout the year, with flexible admission, the training sessions are validated by national certificates.
For companies, ITC also proposes complete training plan management:
- customised training courses
- full management from scheduling up to validation through a recognised certificate
- a single interlocutor in your ITC centre
- Practical and/or theoretical training of the personnel, with or without qualification
- Evaluation of the skill level in welding
- Taking the welder and operator approval
- Workshop audit, improvement of workstations
- Sensitising the personnel in specific or delicate fabrication works
- Technical assistance and advise in welding and in safety
- Adjusting the production methods
- Cost study, optimisation of production processes